Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thing of the Day: Denial

Dear Vanderbilt,

If you send me another survey asking about my undergraduate experience, another PDF file informing me how many days are left till graduation, another reminder to get my cap and gown, or another prying questionaire about what I am doing after school, I will throw myself from the 9th floor window of my modeled-after-low-income-housing-yet-somehow-the-most-expensive-real-estate-in-Nashville apartment building (How satisified was I with the Office of Residential Education and Housing? Not very satisfied), leaving you with a massive PR crisis regarding why graduating seniors are not only jumping from windows but warning of this on their very public blog and not being stopped.

That being said, if I had the chance to relive my college experience, would I choose Vanderbilt again?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, a million times yes.

Wah.

No comments:

Post a Comment